Oh-Jesse Forum
Please login.

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Oh-Jesse Forum
Please login.
Oh-Jesse Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Jesses MySpace Nachrichten

+5
kathicrazybabe
Nina
jessicafan
Malwa
Philinchen
9 verfasser

Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 2]

1Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Di Feb 05, 2008 5:24 am

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

Hey, ich weiß nich genau wo ich das hinschreiben soll, deshalb poste ich das einfach mal hier....

04 Feb 2008, 00:00

Hey Everyone!!!

Long time no speak!!
I've missed all you guys very much and i know i've been under the radar for a minute, but i am very proud to say that my 3rd album "Departure" has just been finished. Today, Monday, February 4th, was the big photo shoot for ALL the artwork for this album. You'll probably see the "new me" in a couple weeks. Still the same me, just a new look. I'm very exited about this new sound musically, and i wanted you guys to be the first to hear it. The 1st single Leavin, written and produced by Tricky and The Dream (Umbrella, Shorty is a 10, Bed, etc.) is officially on my myspace and also my facebook pages. I'm stoked to hear what you all think! Thank you all for your continued love and support and we'll all be in touch soon!!! Jess

Dann gehts ja auch hier bald wieder los...

http://www.myspace.com/ankemausi

2Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Mi Feb 06, 2008 3:16 am

Malwa

Malwa
Admin
Admin

Danke fürs posten xD Ich habs eben mal verschoben ^^

Departure hört sich schon mal gut an ^^ Bin immer mehr auf das Album gepant, obwohl es mehr eigentlich nicht mehr geht xD Und das Video zu Leavin... kanns nicht mehr erwarten xD

3Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Do Feb 28, 2008 9:09 am

jessicafan

jessicafan
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

Ach ich finde das immer gut, wenn sie solche kleinen Nachrichten an ihre Fans posten! Und natürlich wenn dann Fans das finden und in Foren posten damit alle was davon haben, also *danke*

4Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Di Apr 29, 2008 6:36 am

Malwa

Malwa
Admin
Admin

Hier wurden die Nachrichten noch nicht gepostet, daher jetzt mal alle auf einmal:
(die neuste ist die letzte)

MUSIC VIDEO!!

So- I'm back in LA and tomorrow morning, Sunday, February 17th i will be shooting the music video for "Leavin." It's really exiting because i will be working with a good friend of mine, Sanji who directed my second video "She's no you." I'd tell you all about the concept but i want you to see it for yourselves! I just got all the images back from the photographer, and i think you guys are gonna dig the real clean, modern look of the artwork-
New york was a blast. I met with a bunch of different publications such as Vanity Fair, Teen Vogue, Giant Magazine, etc... It was great to be back there. 8 degrees with hail, rain, sleet and snow, but nice. I also did a piece for "Extra" which should be airing soon.
I know i've been chatting with some of you guys personally online regarding your very positive reactions to the single; Thank you so much! I'll be checking back in with you all very soon and i will let you know how the whole shoot goes. I'll be on the road for a two week promotional tour(starting in Phoenix), but i will hit you up during my travels.

Cheers,

-J

Stuck in Chicago

So- i finally made it into Boston this morning. I was supposed to fly here last night when a huge storm came in on the East Coast! i got stuck in Chicago for an extra night. I did want to apologize to all of my bostonian fans because I know that for some of you, it meant that you missed the party last night to preview my new album. But, I'm proud to say that we ARE going to reschedule. I'm gonna try to make it back some time in the next couple weeks. On another note, the first half of this radio promotion tour has been going incredibly well. My first stop was to Phoenix, AZ where i went on the morning radio show at KISS FM with John Jay and Rich. They spun the single "Leavin" like 8 times that morning and it was the first time that i actually heard it on the radio. Great Guys! Super supportive! We made it through Dallas and Chicago as well where I hung out with all the fans and talked to them about the new album. It's been really great seeing all your familiar faces again and I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met before! Well, gotta go. I'm flying to Florida super early in the morning and I'm pretty shot, but lastly, i wanted to tell you that the video shoot last Sunday was Great. It should probably be available in the next couple weeks for all of you guys to see, so look out for that.

cheers,

Jess

P.S. I completely forgot to tell you guys that I'm documenting all of my travels during this two week tour. The plan is to put up webisodes of everything that I'm doin'. I've already got 1 up on my youtube page of me hard at work, so make sure you check it out. Go to Youtube.com/JesseMcCartney

Radio Results!

Hey Guys- sorry it’s taken me so long to blog. I’ve been crazy busy the last few weeks. The last time i posted i was in Chicago and man, so much has happened since then. Thanks to all of you, "Leavin" was the 2nd most added song to radio in it’s opening week. It has since been added to over 60 radio stations nationwide totaling close to 2 million listeners. It’s expected to be in the top 40 by the end of the week! The video has also been viewed over a million times since its recent add on youtube. On Billboard last week, it was the number 2 breakout track right behind Mariah Carey’s "Touch my Body." Again, i know i"m beginning to sound redundant, but your enthusiasm behind this record is the reason for ALL of this! Lets make this go all the way!
As for what I’ve been doing: Next week i will be putting my new band together in order to be prepared for all of the television and radio show appearances. I’m looking for more of an R&B influenced group of musicians and will probably have 4 or 5 background dancers to join me up on stage. I’ve been taking lots of meetings in New York and LA with different publications such as Blender and Vibe magazine who have so far, seemed very interested, particularly with the change of musical direction and the writers/producers I chose to work with! As far as online networking, I had a meeting today with the people from "Funny Or Die" (you gotta check out their site). They put together some hilarious skits and i think we’ll be doing something together in the next month or so. Look out for that.
Before i go, i want to say a quick shout out to all the new friends who have added me or who i may have added. It’s good to see new faces posting comments. To all my long-time friends...much love to you all....

I’m sure it won’t be long before i’ve got more to share with you guys, until then...

Peace- J

What up everyone.. Happy Birthday to me. Wish I could be with each and every one of you to celebrate. I am home in Los Angeles right now chillin with my friends and family. It has been a special day thanks to all of you and your birthday wishes.

Check out the new track
Aktuelle Stimmung: hungover and happy

Hey what up people? I posted a special song for you called INTRO. It's like a post-21st-birthday present for my fans. It's a bonus track, not on the new CD but it's an introduction to the new CD. Check it out. (You'll have to stop the remix widget before playing it.) Post comments about it and lemme know what you think.

TRL

hey everyone-

just wanted to let you know that a couple days ago was the first look of the music video on TRL!!!! Make sure you all write in or call in and request the video at MTV so that we can keep it up in the top 10!! i just found out that it's 1 on the countdown in Italy and i would love to see that happen here!! much love all around and thanks for all the continuous support right now. It's overwhelming. -J

Webcast technical difficulties!!

hey everyone- i'm trying to get this webcast working. So many of you have signed in that you guys crashed the server!!! Crazy! SOOO SORRY!! if we can't figure this out soon, we will definitely reschedule! i'll keep you posted.

Thanks for all the love...

-J

The New Band

Yo Yo- just a quick note to thank everyone for getting Leavin' to number 5 on itunes!!! Can't tell you how stoked i am. Way to Go. You've also managed to get me to number 3 on the pop chart. I'm rehearsing with the new band right now and it's soundin' pretty dope! I think you're gonna like these guys. It's been so much fun performing all the new material live for the first time. We're getting ready for Z100's Zootopia concert in NY and the Kiss concert in Boston. Make sure you guys look out for the rest of the dates and hopefully i'll be in a city near you very soon.

Much love- J

P.S. I celebrated my birthday in Las Vegas this past weekend where i enjoyed tall glasses of Chocolate milk. haha. PEACE

5Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Do Mai 01, 2008 1:11 am

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

cool danke fürs posten....die letzte is eh die beste....^^....

6Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Do Mai 01, 2008 1:48 am

Malwa

Malwa
Admin
Admin

Hehe ^^ es gibt wieder ne neue Nachricht:

LIVE VIDEO WEBCAST THIS FRIDAY!

Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Live_webcast2

Here's your chance to have Jesse answer your questions live on Myspace! Tune in THIS FRIDAY, MAY 2nd at 4:00PM PST to check out Jesse's live video webcast!

7Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Do Mai 01, 2008 3:03 am

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

das habsch eben schon gelesen...das bild is toll^^

8Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Do Mai 01, 2008 10:14 am

Nina

Nina

hab ich auch schon gelesen, aber ich freu mich schon total darauf! Wird zwar bei uns nachts sein, aber zum Glück ist ja Wochenende. War einer von euch vorletzten Dienstag auch da, als es nicht geklappt hat? Ich hoffe mal, dass es dieses mal besser läuft ;)

9Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Do Mai 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

ich war nich da...was isn das eig für ne uhrzeit in deutschland? ^^

10Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Do Mai 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Malwa

Malwa
Admin
Admin

Diesmal ist es 1Uhr nachts!

11Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Mo Mai 12, 2008 11:51 am

kathicrazybabe

kathicrazybabe
Presse News-Poster
Presse News-Poster

Hey ihr süßen könnt ihr das nich mal übersetzen für leute die kein englisch können ohne das man immer fragen muss? wäre echt lieb.

12Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Di Mai 20, 2008 2:41 am

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

Datum 20 Mai 2008, 06:23
Thema: 'DEPARTURE' IN STORES NOW

Jetzt bin ich verwirrt....ich dachte, es is verschoben worden oder hab ich wieder iwas verpasst? ^^

13Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Fr Mai 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

30 Mai 2008, 00:00

Jesse McCartney’s Journal from Europe Day 4
Kategorie: Music

Day 4 London: Yesterday was the 4th day of my European promo trip. I did a British morning show called "This Morning." Spent the rest of the day in a suite doing more interviews. The strangest questions came from Peter Robinson of Popjustice.com. Kudos to him for keeping me fully alert. Later, a webchat with Bliss online, and then back to my suite to chill before dinner. Instead, I crashed out and didn't wake up until this morning. Finally feeling rested and ready for more. Germany, here I come....

Hat er gestern bei myspace gepostet...<3

14Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 12:41 am

Jilli

Jilli
Angehender Fan
Angehender Fan

germany,here i come......oh wie süüüüüüüüüß!!!! Jesses MySpace Nachrichten 561184 Jesses MySpace Nachrichten 561184 Jesses MySpace Nachrichten 808748

15Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 1:22 am

Jilli

Jilli
Angehender Fan
Angehender Fan

Jesse McCartney’s Journal from Europe Day 5

Day 5, Bremen Germany: Fully rested, we flew into Hamburg and drove to Bremen. Germany is all green fields and windmills. I came to perform at a big televised event that the Germans do about 4 times a year called "The Dome." 8000 fans came to an arena in Bremen and saw about a dozen German artists plus me and Sara Bareilles. I spent all day at the venue rehearsing, doing the red carpet and other press. I went on near the end of the show and the audience was amazing. We're hitting the afterparty later.

16Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 3:49 am

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

Habsch eben auch gelesen...soo toll...<3

17Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 5:13 am

kathicrazybabe

kathicrazybabe
Presse News-Poster
Presse News-Poster

Jilli schrieb:Jesse McCartney’s Journal from Europe Day 5

Day 5, Bremen Germany: Fully rested, we flew into Hamburg and drove to Bremen. Germany is all green fields and windmills. I came to perform at a big televised event that the Germans do about 4 times a year called "The Dome." 8000 fans came to an arena in Bremen and saw about a dozen German artists plus me and Sara Bareilles. I spent all day at the venue rehearsing, doing the red carpet and other press. I went on near the end of the show and the audience was amazing. We're hitting the afterparty later.

Könnt ihr das mal übersetzen´? wäre cool

18Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 5:25 am

Twilight

Twilight
Jesse Fan
Jesse Fan

Könnt ihr das mal übersetzen´? wäre cool[/quote]

Tag 5, Bremen, Deutschland: Völlig ausgeschlafen, wir folgen nach Hamburg und fuhren nach Bremen. In Deutschland sind überall grüne Wiesen, Felder und Windmühlen. Ich performte bei The dome, eine großer Event, dass es 4-mal im Jahr gibt. 8000 Fans waren in Bremen und sahen ein Dutzend deutsche Stars plus Sahrah B. und mir. Ich verausgabte beim proben an der Örtlichkeit, ging über den roten Teppich und gab der Presse Interviews. Ich war am Ende dran und Stimmung war unglaublich.

http://www.myspace.de/jmacfan93

19Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 5:43 am

kathicrazybabe

kathicrazybabe
Presse News-Poster
Presse News-Poster

Twilight schrieb:Könnt ihr das mal übersetzen´? wäre cool

Tag 5, Bremen, Deutschland: Völlig ausgeschlafen, wir folgen nach Hamburg und fuhren nach Bremen. In Deutschland sind überall grüne Wiesen, Felder und Windmühlen. Ich performte bei The dome, eine großer Event, dass es 4-mal im Jahr gibt. 8000 Fans waren in Bremen und sahen ein Dutzend deutsche Stars plus Sahrah B. und mir. Ich verausgabte beim proben an der Örtlichkeit, ging über den roten Teppich und gab der Presse Interviews. Ich war am Ende dran und Stimmung war unglaublich.[/quote]

is das alles von jesse? wo steht das alles?

20Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 5:49 am

lulu

lulu
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

Sorry ich weiß die addy von jesse`s MySpace seite nicht mehr...kann die mir jemand schrewiben?
Und ich hab noch eine frage...wie meldet man sich da an...ich checke das nicht...

21Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 6:20 am

Malwa

Malwa
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/jessemccartney

22Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten So Jun 01, 2008 6:21 am

lulu

lulu
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

Dankeschön...Jesses MySpace Nachrichten 561184 Jesses MySpace Nachrichten 808748 Jesses MySpace Nachrichten 808748 Jesses MySpace Nachrichten 808748

23Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Di Jun 03, 2008 1:57 am

Philinchen

Philinchen
Jesse's Kumpel
Jesse's Kumpel

Jesse McCartney’s Journal from Europe Day 6 & 7

Day 6 & 7: We went to a city in Germany called Mainz, where the big German TV station ZDF is based. On Saturday we rehearsed and Sunday performed on a show called Fernsegarten. It's nothing like anything on US TV and the show was a trip.. They tell me its a popular show but it had a crazy assortment of performers, from pop singers to ballroom dancers in tuxedos and gowns, to things I can only describe as weird human tricks like stacking dice with a cup and bungee diving trapeze dancers. The stage I performed on was on the edge of a swimming pool. No special reason. The whole experience was totally surreal. Afterwards we drove to Munich, where we had a satisfying meal of weinerschnitzel and weitzen beer.

Das hat er über den Fernsehgarten geschrieben ;-)

24Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Di Jun 03, 2008 2:02 am

Twilight

Twilight
Jesse Fan
Jesse Fan

was ich besonder an dem eintrag lustig finde ist, dass er weinerschnitzel geschrieben hat. und das man ihm erzählt hat, dass fernsehgarten beliebt in deutschlande wäre

http://www.myspace.de/jmacfan93

25Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Empty Re: Jesses MySpace Nachrichten Di Jun 03, 2008 2:05 am

ShoOtInGStaR

ShoOtInGStaR
Angehender Fan
Angehender Fan

How cute er doch is.

http://myspace.com/102933739

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 2]

Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten